Okay, I lied. They didnt state wad the age limit was. ANyway, I guess people above age of 12 can watch bah, but who knows? Ive onli watched the 1st episode, and there's kissing scenes. And it replaced the time slot for Gundam Seed Destiny, a golden time slot wor! SO, people of all ages can watch bah, some need parental guidance? See, japan's a open-minded country, they show kids animes with kissing scenes and the transfusion of blood through CPR-style. A new way to donate blood to a person suffering from anaemia. So people, when you see a person faints, pallid face, please cut ur hand or anywhere of the body(clean parts please) and donate some blood to the victim using mouth-to-mouth method. This would certainly saves a lot of time, considering the fact that the traditional way that a blood pack and needles and sterilising equipments need to be brought... Save times and cost-efficient, rite? =D
Btw, the above... U can choose to believe or to think its a lie. But please, dun really do that in reality, the method is still in experimental stage, nobody knows what will erally happened if u did that... =X
Back to Blood+ thingy, senyuki was crazy. SHe's mad. She watched the 1st episode for I think more than 10 times (she told me that she watched 10 times recently, so I supposed it will be more now..) SHe's in love with Saya, yea, the vampire... SHe kept on telling me that Saya was cool.. red eyes..... the katana..... *and she screams.... * See, Im a good friend, let her keep on ranting, even though I dun really want to know.... T_T SHe's a spoiler... Den she dl the raw episode 2, since she cant stand waiting for the subbed version on tuesday... She watched it... and she's even crazier... *Oh my god... some1 helped me... T_T * Now she toks about her expression..... her hair... short hair long hair (okay, I told her that long hair Saya is nicer... its the truth anyway... =X). What's more? Yea, the opening and ending song. She's requesting for it already. Obviously, the PV version is not even out, nobody has the full version anyway. Someone can rip the tv-size version for her. I think I will hear her singing the opening version in school tomorrow... T_T And Saya, Saya, Saya, and more Saya....
The last time I remember her doing that was about Tsubasa Chronicle , and Black Cat manga, oh, and Zephiris... This time is the worst... It almost as if I can see her Love-shaped eyes glaring at the computer scene with the pausing scene of Saya in vampire-mode... Mayb kissing her... =X *hhahahahaha*
Hahaha, i was bullshitting anyway... I dun really mind her tokin about Blood+, cause I do that to her all the times... especially when I was in Kyo manga mood... She was patient with me, so I have to do the same to her. Repaying my debt mah... =X Hahahhaha.....
Oh shitz, My mother is threatening me to eat my noodles now, or she would have to throw it away liao..... Shitty shitz. That's all for now..... Ta-Ta!~
Im not obligated to blog, and it is more ever since the Big Time News about blogging. Oh, hell, what am I writing about... Anyway, Ive neglected this bloggy site for quite a long time. And it's time I show my care and concern to um..... him/her/it.
Ive chanced upon this site... http://dreamdreamland.blogspot.com/ while I was searching for Love Celeb torrents. (Yea, Yea, hentai me =X) While I was searching for the related love celeb stuff, I found out more about the owner of the site.
I realised that we are quite similar.
1. Both of us are girls.
2. Both are us are 16, going through the tormenting 'O' Levels (at least its tormenting to me...)
3. We like animations
4. We like Gundam Seed saga
5. We love Lacus-sama (Um... I would say that Im the one who goes all crazy over Lacus-sama. IM LACUS-SAMA OFFICAL SLAVE!!! *ahem*)
6.We just had our Preliminaries exams
7.We had over 40 for our Geography exam (Elect. Geo for me. But I only have 41, she had 43... Oh well, she's the pro. Haha)
8. We love Japanese songs, ANimations OSTs blar blar.
9. We know japanese (SHe knows more, im just a amateur =D )
10. We admit that we are half hard-core otaku
11. We live in Singapore
12. We want to study in Poly (Im not really sure about this, but I think I saw Ngee Ann Poly Mass Comm somewhere, so i supposed that's where she's gonna go~~ )
13. We can play the piano
14. We joined the choir as CCA
15. We admired Kajiura Yuki (kya~~ her composed songs, and those she sings are wonderful~~!)
"worship fairy tale romance but scorned at one that comes in my way.......i envy couples, loathed and lament about my looks, my love-less life. get jealous at a laughing group of teenagers, who are BFF. avoided huge crowds with many clichs.........avoided fashionably dressed teens. secretly admiring cute guys, knowing that they would never bat an eye-lid.......sad life i have.........."
See how much similarities we have?? LOL. But most of all, I admired her. Below are the points:
1. Her English is damn good. (Somehow, I hate English more than any subjects)
2. SHe knows Japanese more than I do (she can translate Honou no Tobira !!.... Urayamashi~~~ T.T
3. She can write her blog to a very large entent... *.* (sparkles)
4. She aims for less than 8 points for the O's... *.* (More sparkles~~~)
5. She dares to say out her feelings in the virtual reality where law is still available... (I dun, I dun have the courage to do so T.T)
6. She has a nice relationship with her teachers... (I have always maintained a distance from the teachers... they are not to be trifled with, to me... )
7. I wonder where she can get all those japanese songs... I wan to hear them too~~~~
Well, enough of all these admirations and rantings... It's really nice to find out that somewhere else, there is somebody who does almost the same things as you did. To me, it's more of a comfort. Why? Because I guess this means that Im not doing something stupid for the past few years: ie, animations, animations, animations,animations, and more animations, final fantasy, games..., cloud-sama,laucus-sama... blar blar.
Besides visiting to such holy sacred blogsites, I was downloading manga from mIRC the whole day. Love celeb, Love Monster... Hentai me..... *sniggles* =D
OH!! BUt, bUT, BUt!!! I dun think Love Monster is hentai. At least not as hentai as Love Celeb... It does contains scenes like the tearing of clothes... kissing... a little touching of here and there, there's not much. (hM... it does seems hentai...) Oh well, to save efforts, I would've classify Love Monster to be in the Shoujo typey. Hm~~~~~~ =)
That's all for the simple and clean(since it doesnt contain any pictures, excluding dirty talks =X) report of my boring Saturady life. =)