Sunday, October 16, 2005

Manga>

Recently, the Manga Monster has possessed me. I can't stop reading Manga, I think I will die. /. .
I think I started this... Manga.Mood mode when I was finding Love Celeb, and then I fell in love Love Monster... and this marked the beginning of my Manga.Mood (aka M.M)

It is a very bad thing to fall in love with Manga and a time like this. It won't be if Im still secondary 1, 2 or 3... =( It happened when Im at Secondary 4... T_T Very funny... *Laugh with scarcasm* Im going to write a plan what Im going to read after O Levels!!!!

1: Love Monster
2: Hane ni Nare
3: Gakuen Alice
4: Love Celeb
5: ... Havent decided yet...

Completed Online Mangas:
1: A thousand years of snow
2: F.O.X (1st series) *COmments: the drawings are nice, the story is a little dry... =X*

That's all for my oneline manga-ing... Pathetic me. Sympathise me bah! Doing such acts at the "prologue" of O Levels... =(

*Sigh...* I hate myself.

ANd it's not only me with is in such a dire situation like me. Senyuki, you know who it is, I suppose (=X). She's in a more crazier state that I am. Im in M.M, she's In B.M aka Blood+ Mood. I would like to call it B+.M (but it kinda looks like chemical formula... so suan le!). Anyway, she asked me to blog about her Blood+ since she was lazy or something. I obligated, though I dun really have any logic reasons to do so... =D Call it a twist of fate (guess i used the wrong phrase, but I wanna write it down........... =X).

Blood+ , as you can see from the Name itself, should contains many blood... Bloody scenes, violence.... It is R21. And Senyuki is onli 16... (she broke the law... bad gurl!)

Okay, I lied. They didnt state wad the age limit was. ANyway, I guess people above age of 12 can watch bah, but who knows? Ive onli watched the 1st episode, and there's kissing scenes. And it replaced the time slot for Gundam Seed Destiny, a golden time slot wor! SO, people of all ages can watch bah, some need parental guidance? See, japan's a open-minded country, they show kids animes with kissing scenes and the transfusion of blood through CPR-style. A new way to donate blood to a person suffering from anaemia. So people, when you see a person faints, pallid face, please cut ur hand or anywhere of the body(clean parts please) and donate some blood to the victim using mouth-to-mouth method. This would certainly saves a lot of time, considering the fact that the traditional way that a blood pack and needles and sterilising equipments need to be brought... Save times and cost-efficient, rite? =D

Btw, the above... U can choose to believe or to think its a lie. But please, dun really do that in reality, the method is still in experimental stage, nobody knows what will erally happened if u did that... =X

Back to Blood+ thingy, senyuki was crazy. SHe's mad. She watched the 1st episode for I think more than 10 times (she told me that she watched 10 times recently, so I supposed it will be more now..) SHe's in love with Saya, yea, the vampire... SHe kept on telling me that Saya was cool.. red eyes..... the katana..... *and she screams.... * See, Im a good friend, let her keep on ranting, even though I dun really want to know.... T_T SHe's a spoiler... Den she dl the raw episode 2, since she cant stand waiting for the subbed version on tuesday... She watched it... and she's even crazier... *Oh my god... some1 helped me... T_T * Now she toks about her expression..... her hair... short hair long hair (okay, I told her that long hair Saya is nicer... its the truth anyway... =X). What's more? Yea, the opening and ending song. She's requesting for it already. Obviously, the PV version is not even out, nobody has the full version anyway. Someone can rip the tv-size version for her. I think I will hear her singing the opening version in school tomorrow... T_T And Saya, Saya, Saya, and more Saya....

The last time I remember her doing that was about Tsubasa Chronicle , and Black Cat manga, oh, and Zephiris... This time is the worst... It almost as if I can see her Love-shaped eyes glaring at the computer scene with the pausing scene of Saya in vampire-mode... Mayb kissing her... =X *hhahahahaha*

Hahaha, i was bullshitting anyway... I dun really mind her tokin about Blood+, cause I do that to her all the times... especially when I was in Kyo manga mood... She was patient with me, so I have to do the same to her. Repaying my debt mah... =X Hahahhaha.....

Oh shitz, My mother is threatening me to eat my noodles now, or she would have to throw it away liao..... Shitty shitz. That's all for now..... Ta-Ta!~

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com