Saturday, October 01, 2005

oh! KaMi-SaMa~~!!>

Im not obligated to blog, and it is more ever since the Big Time News about blogging. Oh, hell, what am I writing about... Anyway, Ive neglected this bloggy site for quite a long time. And it's time I show my care and concern to um..... him/her/it.

Ive chanced upon this site... http://dreamdreamland.blogspot.com/ while I was searching for Love Celeb torrents. (Yea, Yea, hentai me =X) While I was searching for the related love celeb stuff, I found out more about the owner of the site.

I realised that we are quite similar.

1. Both of us are girls.

2. Both are us are 16, going through the tormenting 'O' Levels (at least its tormenting to me...)

3. We like animations

4. We like Gundam Seed saga

5. We love Lacus-sama (Um... I would say that Im the one who goes all crazy over Lacus-sama. IM LACUS-SAMA OFFICAL SLAVE!!! *ahem*)

6.We just had our Preliminaries exams

7.We had over 40 for our Geography exam (Elect. Geo for me. But I only have 41, she had 43... Oh well, she's the pro. Haha)

8. We love Japanese songs, ANimations OSTs blar blar.

9. We know japanese (SHe knows more, im just a amateur =D )

10. We admit that we are half hard-core otaku

11. We live in Singapore

12. We want to study in Poly (Im not really sure about this, but I think I saw Ngee Ann Poly Mass Comm somewhere, so i supposed that's where she's gonna go~~ )

13. We can play the piano

14. We joined the choir as CCA

15. We admired Kajiura Yuki (kya~~ her composed songs, and those she sings are wonderful~~!)

16. We

"worship fairy tale romance but scorned at one that comes in my way.......i envy couples, loathed and lament about my looks, my love-less life. get jealous at a laughing group of teenagers, who are BFF. avoided huge crowds with many clichs.........avoided fashionably dressed teens. secretly admiring cute guys, knowing that they would never bat an eye-lid.......sad life i have.........."

(It's not nice to be like that, but I am like that too. Contradicting, huh? And, to add on, I admire cute guys, only manga and anime cute guys. I dun see 1 in real-life, so I guess im missing big things, eh?)


See how much similarities we have?? LOL. But most of all, I admired her. Below are the points:

1. Her English is damn good. (Somehow, I hate English more than any subjects)

2. SHe knows Japanese more than I do (she can translate Honou no Tobira !!.... Urayamashi~~~ T.T

3. She can write her blog to a very large entent... *.* (sparkles)

4. She aims for less than 8 points for the O's... *.* (More sparkles~~~)

5. She dares to say out her feelings in the virtual reality where law is still available... (I dun, I dun have the courage to do so T.T)

6. She has a nice relationship with her teachers... (I have always maintained a distance from the teachers... they are not to be trifled with, to me... )

7. I wonder where she can get all those japanese songs... I wan to hear them too~~~~

Well, enough of all these admirations and rantings... It's really nice to find out that somewhere else, there is somebody who does almost the same things as you did. To me, it's more of a comfort. Why? Because I guess this means that Im not doing something stupid for the past few years: ie, animations, animations, animations,animations, and more animations, final fantasy, games..., cloud-sama,laucus-sama... blar blar.

Besides visiting to such holy sacred blogsites, I was downloading manga from mIRC the whole day. Love celeb, Love Monster... Hentai me..... *sniggles* =D

OH!! BUt, bUT, BUt!!! I dun think Love Monster is hentai. At least not as hentai as Love Celeb... It does contains scenes like the tearing of clothes... kissing... a little touching of here and there, there's not much. (hM... it does seems hentai...) Oh well, to save efforts, I would've classify Love Monster to be in the Shoujo typey. Hm~~~~~~ =)

That's all for the simple and clean(since it doesnt contain any pictures, excluding dirty talks =X) report of my boring Saturady life. =)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com