Wednesday, August 30, 2006

>

I HATE BLACK!!!!!

That was 1 sentence made in impulse due to the increasing difficulty of reading the blog... Or maybe it's just that the design of the blog looks very weird with my laptop. It looks terribly small... It's just me, Im not criticising the design, it's just ME!!!!

okay, i guess Im having depression again?! Not sure, but I can't stop feeling unsure, i mean "fuan"(In jap).

Uncertainities...

WHATEVER!!!!!!!

I feel like dumping every burden I have on this earth and fly towards some infinite space or something....

Oh my~ I think I've got stupid or something. Whatever I wrote, said, typed, it doesn't make sense any longer. Be it spoken, read, whatever... Could it be that I've stayed too long in the house rotting in front of animations? Or is it because I've not read 1 book every since O level ended? OR is it that I went to Poly and my course doesnt require any brain ( i mean the studying side of the brain) work....

Whatever the reason might be, I definitely have/has/had (?) become/became stupid. Im feeling very upset due to my inferiority.

Yes, overflowing emotions, I dun even know where to start, when it started...

Im so useless......

Why is there people out there digging other people's organs and sell them when I live here quite comfortably? SHouldn't I be the one who should die?? NO?????????

What have I done in my previous life to enjoy such comfort which i Think I do not deserve??/ WHY WHY WHY WHY?

Life is full of mysteries and questions...

The answer could only be answered when I died and when I asked the Hades... I hope I remember my queries when I died so that I can ask why...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com