Saturday, May 20, 2006

>

The newest and gonna be oldest post.

...

Stupid POly life.

Whatever expectations I had for the Poly is now vanished.

WHy?

ReflectionSSSSSSSS.

Like I havent write enough of reflections during my Secondary School. WHY IS THERE STILL MORE REFLECTIONS??????????

and their reflections aren't for us to improve on our english, it just plain old content, if im correct.

and the IS? Speech and SPeech, and INTERVIEW~!!!!!!!!

When is that gonna end???

OK fine, it's ending, Im just glad that the S&W arent startin in the first semester for me. I HATE SPORTS

PLAIN OLD SIMPLE!!!!! I HATE SPORTS AND I WILL NEVER LIKE IT!!

and one more thing: I love my fats. =)

Im not dying to remove it. I only want to remove the weight, not the fats. Fats are good, they protect your organs by forming a protective layer around it so that it will absorb shocks. Good, aren't it? ANd it keeps you warm if you are in a cold country. So why do we want to get rid of them? They are sooooooo nice..


W-H-A-T-E-V--E-R.

LAstly, I know i have problems with my personality. BUt i dun intend to change it, even if it means hurting people and harming them OR making them pissed with me. I will lose out in the society, not you. Do not worry about anything. Im bound to fail in the end. I will experience the pain of the experience and grow. Dun say things behind my back and ask me to change it coz I wun.
Save your "effort" sucker.

And what's wrong with having problems? Humans can't live without problems, we would be too bored. When there's a problem, we will think, and time will fly, and that's what makes experience.

A leopard never changes it spots, dun make mi change mine. That makes me different from the others. I am who I am, I'm not what you want me to be, coz i will never be.

"SAY IT LOUD AND PROUDLY: FUCK YOU!!!!!"

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com