Monday, May 01, 2006

>


I've not blogged for quite a long time, and I guessed it's time for mi to pick up my hands again onto the keyboard.

I wonder if it's because of the "stress" of the going to school again.

Well, yeah, I am now goin to the "TERTIARY" school as stressed by the lecturers/teachers (I think I will stick to teachers, since I dun really have any lectures, and I couldnt find any words to describe their profession)

And they said that POlytechnics and University are in the "TERTIARY" level, while ONLY the JCs are considered the "non-tertiary"... Poor JC-cians.... nowhere to belong to.

BUT HEYY!! Who cares if we are in the tertiary or not? OH, i know why, there's some difference. The JCs used student fares, while we, the "TERTIARY" students are grown-ups and have to use the adult fares. AND ALSO, since we are "TERTIARY" students like the Universtity students, we are supposed to have RESPONSIBILITY in wadever we do.

Well, yar. BUt I thought all human beings on this PLANET EARTh has to have RESPONSIBILTY? even though you are a child? Isnt that right? Maybe the parents, with the mission to instill the RESPONSIBILITY word into the baby's head, have to keep on naggin about RESPONSIBILITY, and the child had only first heard this word...

And in the end, HUMAN BEINGS HAVE THE RESPONSIBILTY THING IN THEIR HEAD~!! and if they dun do it, it's their problem.

So I dun think the school need to mention SO MANY TIMES THAT WE ARE TERTIARY STUDENTS WITH THE "RESPONSIBILTY". They can just said it once.

Orientation is pure B-O-R-I-N-G. runing around the campus to play games? Well, i think they could just give us a campus tour instead of campus game, kkinda wasting time.

Although the student council did try their best to think of such things, I APPRECIATE TAT, i really do. So i shan't complain anymore.

AND WADS WITH THE BUYIN OF LAPTOPS AND BUYIN THIS AND THATS????? that's hellava lotsa things to buy. Let mi list dwn:


1)Art Friend package (LOtsa things, and i dun care wad it is as long as it is being USED, which adds up to $36 about there)

2)3 in 1 printer. (coz my printer cant be used, i need one FUNCTIONING PRINTER, and to include photocopyin and scanning, who knows wad they wan to do. make it better with 3 in 1)

3)Digital CAMERA. I dun take photos ALOT. IN fact, I didnt touch the camera ever since im 8 yrs old. Not to mention camera phones. I dun use it, since I dunno how to use it. IM practically camera-idiot.

4)Black pens, Black Markers, Black Magic pens OF DIFFERENT NIB SIZES. OK... I know that they have to use such things. But , WADS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MARKERS AND MAGIC PENS????? I SERIOUSLY DUNNO!!! and where can i get them? Art friends? Pure expensive to feece us. ANd i think there's many nib sizes, and how many should I get? Wad brand??? SOMEONE ANS MY QUESTIONS!!!!!)

5)Laptop Sleeve. I have one bag, yeah, the one that sj's intro mi to buy. ANd I thought it was really cool, it is cool. BUt with one disadvantage: Sling. When you carry it, ur shoulder can go "crack~~~~~" something like that. BUt hey, that's not all, let mi give you one example that did happen in real life, TO ME, and its VERY EMBARASSING.


I was carryin that bag with the laptop on the bus, wantin to go sec sch to collect my cert. The bus was kinda crowded, but not VERY crowded. ANyway, I was standing at a very uncomfortable position, but it doesnt matter as long as Ive got something to hold onto. Then, (because I was with Kohli, she went with mi to collect cert. BUt there was this group of ppl that squeeze their way in and separate us, CURSE THEM) the bus take a turn. There shouldnt be anything to worry about, since it was juz a turn, and I've had something to hold onto, and Im very confident of my balancing skill. Except that... the bag became somehting that cause mi to fall. SInce im carryin it in the shoulder style, (not sling, im not sure how to descrribe, anyways) and when it turns, the bag changes my centre of gravity. (you know, like a pendulum? IM the bob that is rolling, while the bag is like the axis of my centre of gravity), and i couldnt control my balance anymore, my hand was still gripping, but I juz fall~~~

AND I LANDED ON A LADY SITTING ON THE CHAIR, ON HER LAP!!!!! FUCKIN EMBARASSING. Im glad it wasbnt a guy that was sitting on the chair, if not I would have jump off the bus and run away regardless of where I am.

I AM SOOOO NOT CARRYIN THAT BAG WITH A LAPTOP AGAIN. and not takin that bus no. AGAIN! NEVER, in case i met that lady and she will curse me.

I WILL NEED TO GET THE LAPTOP SLEEVE AND CARRY MY LAPTOP IN MY ARMS. HUG IT LIKE A BABY. FUCK U BAG!!!

PHEW~ venting of my embarassment.

ANyway back to the school topic..

I hate research. They asked us to resaerch about lines, texture, value, contrast, balance, shape. I've searched it, got the definition. BUT IM NOT SURE WAD AM I RESEARCHIN ABOUT!!!!!! That is so not right. I need to grasp wad is ART all about.

Damn, I really lacked the art genes... PLEASE AWAKE MY HIDDEN ART GENES!!!!!! I NEED YOU TO SURVIVE IN THE ART INDUSTRy!!!!!!

And mayb I am regretting a little, as in not choosing the science path. Imagine that mayb you could find a cure for AIDS (or not since when u are steppin into the scicen path, another deadly disease had appeared out of nowhere again). AND!!! SJ is RESEARCHIN ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!! how i love that, i really love that, really, not sarcastically.

BUT STILL, ive decided on this path, and I will walk through it no matter what. I dun wan to live my life regretting that I didnt take the animation path when obviously I could have. Live my life as if there's no tomorrow.

That's just some beautiful words that are used to cover up. Wadever. I dun care.

Ive chose that, and I might as well walk it. This could be a god's choice. NOt mine. I dun mean to say that if there's anything wrong I should blame the gods. Uh~~

Everything related to god is contraditing, no more gods in this blog! BUt i truly believe in destiny though, which is god-related?

WADEVER!!!!!!!

this is just ey contradicting post of mine, dun read it if u dun want to! but.... if u've read this line, that means u've read the whole thign. gRrrRr I DUN CARE ANYMORE!!!

THIS IS THE SHOUTING OF THE YOUTH!!!!!!!!! (wadever that means, i dunno)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com