Monday, February 20, 2006

>


Yup, Now im VERY VERY SURE. Yesh, This blog is really really 1 blog to ENTERTAIN MYSELF!!!!

Im bored, I still am. I read the past blog entries. There are not a lot of entries, but I went through them as well. To my horrow, I THINK MY ENTRIES ARE INTERESTING! And i was laughing at my stupidity in my entries!!!!!

Now i can see why ppl say im dramatic..... COZ I REALLY AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh gosh, this is something I learnt about myself. 1 "attributes" Ive learnt from my blog! who says blogs are stupid, and uneducational??? Ok, mayb no 1 said that, but im tryin to prove my point here...

BLOGS ARE A SOURCE OF YOUR OWN HISTORY, YOUR OWN FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS OF CERTAIN EVENTS THAT U HAVE PARTICIPATED! IT RELISHES U OF UR CONFUSION THAT HAPPENED ALONG TIME AGO, and gives you the objective or subjective (i cant differ the 2) view of the subject!!!!!!!


do i make sense? i dun even know wad im saying... ~.~

ohhhhhhhh, im so bored!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~

siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com