Sunday, February 19, 2006

>

This thing happened quite some time ago, friday 10/2/2006 (i think). Results released. I was hesitating whether to report my results, or not. Seriously, mine was a total unexpected 1, and i dun wish to report my results as if i deserved it or to boast about how intelligent i am or watsoever.

I was expecting L1R5 to be in between 15-20, or mayb L1R4 to be 15-20. Whichever ones, i dun mind, as long as im qualified for the animation course in Rp (at that time). And so, I went school almost nonchalantly, since I knew that wad done is done, all i can do is to pray for a not-so-bad result.

That said it, the thing caught me by surprise.

LiR5 - 9
LiR4 - 7

English - B3
Combined Humanities - A2
Maths - A1
Amaths - A1
Biology - A1
Physics - A2
Chemistry - A2
CHinese - A1
Chinese Oral/Aural - Merit

And so, wtf? i got L1R5 to be less than 10??? Is that possible? My eyes must be playing tricks on me!

It aint possible that I, mi!!, got a B3 In ENGLISH!!~~~ Which I ALWAYS get a C6!!!!! HOw is that EVEN POSSIBLE? And i remember that I wrote a fucking bad essay for my Os. It was the worst of the worst. And it scraped off a B3? OMG~~ I was certain I would get C6 and below. ANd if im lucky a B4 would be great. B3??? Okay, frankly speaking, I was silently prayin for a B3. Yeah, right, B3... I know its greedy of me, but I was really hpoin for a B3... And yeah, I got 1!!!!!!! OMG, its hard not to believe in god... BUt, i wasnt really beliving in the 1st place, so im gonna get my retibution sooooooonnnnnn~~~~~~ T.T

Combined Humanities... An A... OH god. This subject was fading in my memory. If nobody has spoken about it, I would have thoroughly forgotten about it. Really. FOr geography elect. , I was hopin I could do quite well as I've normally did in school days. FOr social studies, I juz hope it wun pull down my Geography. In this case, since we dunno wad we got for geo and ss, I would have to say that I THINK my ss is not as good as normal ppl, but its passable for me. ANd i think my geo is in my normal standard. BUt all ive said was based on my prediction, not statistics.

Maths and Amaths. Well, I was thinkin around As for Maths. FOr Amaths... I dunno. Iwasnt thinkin anything. I was okay for anything, since I already gave up on AMaths. Im still wondering how to do the relative velocity questions... =(

Biology, I duno. A1 was abit too much for me. A2 or B3 would be fine. B4 and C5 C6 would landed mi in tears i supposed. BUt anyways, I was glad that I didnt fail this subj.

Physics and A2!!!!!!! I cant believe i even have an A!!!!!!! NOoooooooooooo!!! it really isnt possible. I was really desperate for the Physics. It was 1 subject that I couldnt really understand and know wad it is! and i got an AAA!!!!!!!! OMG~~~~~ God, i really thank you for your generousity in giving me so much As!

CHemistry. A2... Everyone said that chem was hard, difficult. A2, i got an A2~!!! Well, glad as I can be. No matters. They said Onli 1 person got an A1, and thats guan ming, our school top scholar!

Chinese, that happened so long ago. A1 is really great. Except tat oral, i hope i could undo wad ive said!!!

Conclusion: Ive got this marks by LUCK. Its not possible that Ive got it. Everybody thinks that, before the release of the results, that someone else is gonna be taking this instead of me. Me too. Teachers think that too. Ive had a mixed emotions, to be glad or to be sad about this? Ive got this unexpectedly, and those who should have this isnt getting it, and mi out of nowhere got it. Do i really deserve this?

No, really i dun think so. For your information, I studied last minute. In other words, the day before the exams, I K books. Flip onli the textbooks, since Ive no time to take out the notes and read them. To me, the notes didnt come in handy as it was supposed to be. Im wasting paper. And yet, i get this results??? Is that possible? I didnt even revise wad ive did after school, and never did i take out notes and read them, never!

I really dun understand. Mayb its because my other classmates didnt perform as well as they did normally. I dunno. I really dunno. I would gladly give some of my marks away if i could, since wad i wanted to go in poly didnt need that low of a mark, juz 17. i could give some away. I really dun deserve such kindness, since im the source of evil.

I hate myself!!!!!!!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com