Monday, February 06, 2006

1st time>

wad does this remind of you?
first love?
first kiss?
first time, um, u noe? sex?

OF COURSE IM NOT TALKIN ABOUT ALL THESE FUCKING SEX THINGY

to me...

its this:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Yup, that's right. Its that. Its wad this blog is ALL about: Instand Noodles. =)

Why is it so special? It's because...

Its the first ever Instant noodles I have ever eaten in Seven eleven.
First ever cooked by hot water using outside facilities (not using my house de)
First ever noodles eaten outside
First ever Korean-type noodles
First ever noodles never eaten with spoon

And above all,its

FIRST PICTURE EVER EXISTED IN THIS ENTIRE BLOG!

Hence, do you know how important this noodle is to me?
~Fin~

MAny thanks to ShuJUn, my very very nice friend, who is willing to take and send this picture to me. LOL. We are the crazy duo.

OppX, I juz found out. Most people from out class de, are crazy to the brink! LIke mE! Woooooo!!!!! 4e1 2005 RoX! =D

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com