Sunday, December 04, 2005

>


Tatta ima,

Complete Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai wo sakebu

I've only got one word to describe it.

Heart-breaking-touching-story.

All right, it may not be a sentence. But I've tried to say what I had wanted to tell.

PLease, people who are reading this post, I beg of you!

Please, download this drama. It's really nice.

Yes, the story is similar to those heart-wrenching kdrama. Leukemia. You might be bored of it.

I was the same. But, watch the "process" and not the "ending". It will send you back to tears and cries.

It was very nice.

The drama is somewhat of a difference than the movie. However, the story is damn nice.

Oh, did i mention? I watched the movie before I know of the drama. I don't know which came first. But den, it's the same. I love to cry. At least, in stories, not reality. I think the whole story came from a book by some author. BUt i'm not sure.

The words that is flashing... Below? Those are what I extracted from the movie preview. SOme words may be wrong though.

The drama don't have RItsuko, Sakutarou no fiance. They have AKi, another Aki who isn't the female lead Aki.

Anyway, Im hooked up to Sekai. *sobs* Im gonna burn the cd, and hug it in my sleep.

My eyes are tired from all the crying.

I hope it won't be all sored up tomorrow. =(

BUT I LOVE THE STORY!!!!!! =D

God, the author is AMAZING!

TAKE MI TO THE SKY AND LET ME RUN WITH THE WIND!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com