Thursday, August 18, 2005

ScrewEdD>

Fuck...

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

FUCK!

And I suck!

Screwed up my piano exam. BYe bye Grade 6 certificate. =(

It was wrong not to practise on the piano for even a second.

Regrets.... =(

Damn the stupid fucking hands.

Succumb to the harsh coldness of the confine room. Can't even act according to what my brain told it. The nervous system is at fault.

I hate myself.

Everything went wrong today.

Step on somebody's show. SHe looked pretty upset.

Cramped the MRT with my fucking idiotic big big big bag

Walk around Plaza SIngapura with the school uniform, people eyeing me with strange glances.

I hate myself.

Why can't I start my revision?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com