Tuesday, July 26, 2005

>


This is gonna be a damn long piece of post,containing just words and no pictures, you have been warned...

The friggin ankle is still soring, as big as dumpling?? Exactly how big is a dumpling? Anyway, I took off the wrapping paper... okay, cloth. The smell was 'herby', i would say TOO 'herby'. But anyway, I can walk now. Halirariluuu~~

It was awkward this morning, considering 2 large tbs, 1 TYS and a humongous file. I walked up to the 2nd floor, where that heckalot hall is. Ask a favour to Wang qin to mark my attendence... Walk up slowly to the classroom at the 4th floor. Switch on the lights and fans (wondering if this would cause expenditure to the school)-and did i mention it was raining?-. Then the fucking secondary 1 across the classroom shouted " HEY! HE/SHE DIDNT' GO FOR ASSEMBLY!" I feel like killing him/her...(seriously, the youngsters nowadays are not CUTE) Then, putting aside my hatred, I closed the window near Szeling's seat(not sure if she noticed when she came back),so that it won't attract any attention. But anyway, prefects came later. =| Fuck.
They asked "why aren't you at the assembly?"
"Um... My leg is injured" and 1 of them came in.
"oh!!~~~"and they walked off, waving gdbye to me...
that was kinda nice.
Next, a security guard came. i thought the security guards in out school were... a little chubby, but he look real fit(better than those...)
"why aren't you attending the briefing?"
*wad the hecka is briefing? should be the assembly, i think* "eh... i...i..." stood up because im really tired of explaining...
Finally, all is over. After several mummurings when ppl past by the classroom, classmates finally filled the empty spaces in between. T_T
School was a sore in the neck, or the leg in my case. Anyway, chemistry test is on Wednesday!!~~ well, which is tomorrow. and to add on, we have maths mock exam on thursday, friday amaths revision test. And... cme exam. Seriously, i dun think we need to study for CME. BUt after much persuasion by Achiang, i got a little panic. If i failed CME, i might be condemned to "the worst no-common sense being in the world" and i cant get a job... and no poly, no animes... consequences are very very bad...

I need to write it down, in case I suddenly have the lost of memory whether is it temporary or permanently.

There is a need for everyone, especially OTAKUS, to visit this webby, it contains a lot of information about animes and most of all, he is a singaporean. =) Im happy that there is somebody out there in Singapore who loves animes, and also hold such a big hoster (?).

FOr consolation of my behaviour today... I downloaded "Amaenaideyo!!"Basically, its another pervetic story, and you COULD deem it as "lame"... *sorry if i offended some amaenaideyo fans*. Ive just watched 2 episodes, and i have yet to take a liking on this anime. The main character, Ikko, will be superpower monk when he is exposed to some heart-throbbing scenes... such as *naked bodies*. The story has the buddhism background, takes place in a temple and all. One guy and all hotty gurls...

Ive just started watching Shuffle!.The anime seems to be adapted from a game by Navel... Correct me if im wrong. And this is another story, with a guy and hotty gurls. BUt this story is much intriguing that Amaenaideyo!! There is two girls, 1 came from the demon world, the other came from the god world. And both are the daughters of the kings of the other world. Furthermore, the guy has been living with a gurl who is the princess of the school. What's interesting is what had happened which lead to the situation that gods and demons are migrating to the earth? That;s what kept mi chasing.

Disappointment: HaroHaro & ToriTori subbed Gundam Seed Destiny 40 is not yet out. =( Might be because of pointblank.cc tracker is down for the time being...

I hate clothes, and ive said that. BUt when i took another sight at the newly-bought clothes... Ive fall in love with my clothes. I think the reason is because they are BLACK. Ive never had black clothes before, and this is the 1st time i bought so much black clothes.
Did I mention that I wanted to get a black lipstick? The evil me is wanting to get a makeup to become gothic... Yea... G-O-T-H-I-C. Black suits me... *grins* =)

and now i have to get back to the reality world, hit myself with books and study whether i like it or not. tests tests tests....

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com