Sunday, July 24, 2005

>

In this late and sleepy Sunday morning, I woke up, preparing for my tuition... Hai~~ sianzZzZ~~!!
I came to take a liking to the blog, I mean my blog. Hahahahaha!! The picture is tooooo cute!~ Really thanx to "Da creator" and "The artist", and also the background music "Fragments of Memories"... Oh GoD~ Im gonna fainttttt*
However, this emotion is really shortlived, sooner I will stop, or rather rarely, take my time and write the blog... Mainly because of my Laziness and "Busy-ness"...
August is coming, National Day Is coming, 'O' Level CHinese exam results are coming out, Piano Practical exam is coming... Prelims are coming... What more is coming?? Oh yea, Doom's Day Coming...
And I have yet to study, I wanted to read Social Studies but I never did, and my excuses are always "tv lar", "computer lar" blar blar...
Damn Mi... Hate Me... Kill Me... LiFe SUx, and so do SchooL!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com